- 1 large bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 2 NY strip steaks
- 8 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 12-ounce container marinated small fresh mozzarella balls, drained
Salt both sides of steak with kosher salt. Bake 20mins at 250F.
While steak heats, combine parsley, oregano, and garlic in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add 1/2 cup oil, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce; blend until almost smooth. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook steak over a hot grill or pan sear over high heat until done to your taste.
Thinly slice steak and serve over salad greens with mozzarella balls and chimichurri dressing.
Based on a recipe from Bon Appetit.