* 2/3 cup hot tap water
* 2 tsp yeast
* 1/2 tsp sugar
* 2 cups flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* cornmeal to dust peel or pan
* 4 cloves garlic (more or less, to taste), minced
* 1 cup freshly grated Asiago
* 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
* 1 can artichoke hearts, sliced
* 2 Tbs chopped fresh oregano
* 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
Place baking stone (if you have one) in oven and preheat to 500F.
Pour water into a mixing bowl and add sugar and yeast; whisk to mix. Add dry ingredients and stir until mixed. Turn out onto floured work surface and knead a few times, then form a ball and roll into a round.
Dust pizza peel with cornmeal and place dough on peel (or use a pizza pan or cookie sheet if you don’t have a peel).
Drizzle dough with olive oil and spread with garlic. Sprinkle with cheeses, then place ‘chokes on top and sprinkle with oregano. Bake about 10 minutes until golden brown, then garnish with parsley.